Safe Environment Training
Greetings from the Diocese of Phoenix Safe Environment Office!
The Safe Environment Training year runs from July 1 and ends June 30. It is time to complete your Safe Environment Training for the 2023-2024 fiscal year.
We are pleased to announce that the focus of our training this year is on boundaries and understanding the signs and symptoms of abuse in children. In addition, we are highlighting the updated Policy and Procedures for the Protection of Minors specifically on the use of Electronic Communications. We highly encourage you to take the additional trainings we have made available for you after you complete the Safe Environment Renewal (Vulnerable Adult Training and Suicide Prevention).
To complete your training, please log in to your CMG profile.
REMINDER: DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
*If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link located under SIGN IN.
*If you have forgotten your username, you can click on the “Forgot Username” link located under SIGN IN.
*If you have never signed into CMG Connect but have received this email – please contact your local Safe Environment Coordinator at your Parish or School for assistance.
For additional technical assistance, you can contact CMG directly (email@example.com) or call 1-800-228-6108.
1. Begin your Safe Environment Training by clicking on the link below: phoenix.cmgconnect.org.
2. Verify and update your Profile Information by clicking on the “Edit Profile” section on the left. Please make sure to indicate your primary ROLE. You can only pick one.
Please make sure to indicate your primary CATEGORY. You can only pick one.
- Candidate for Ordination
- Educator (ONLY for Catholic School Teachers & Employees)
*Roles or Categories not listed above require prior authorization from your local SET Coordinator.
3. Please choose only ONE training under the “Required Trainings” to complete your SET requirement.
4. Go to your “Dashboard” and click on the ONLINE Renewal Video.
* If you do not see an ONLINE Renewal option under “Required Trainings”, you must take the Foundation option (available LIVE and ONLINE).
For questions about CMG Connect and the Safe Environment Training Program, please contact your local Safe Environment Coordinator at your Parish or School.
Once again, please know that we are grateful to all who wish to participate in the Church’s ministry, and we recognize and appreciate all that you do for your Church and your community in keeping everyone safe.
Please continue to pray for all those who have been hurt by abuse.