A community of people (roughly 4-12 people) who gather every week to discover the beauty of faith through prayerful study of scripture. Studies are held weekly for an hour and are a great way to grow in your relationship with the Lord and with others. Small group bible studies provide an environment for individuals to develop deep and meaningful friendships, ask questions, take an active role in their faith, and be encouraged to grow.
Why Join a Bible Study?
- Grow in relationship with Christ
- Form authentic friendships with other ASU Students
- Learn more about your faith
- Seek answers to your questions about faith and life
How to Join a Bible Study
Contact a FOCUS Missionary:
- Inquiring about Men’s Bible Studies, contact Gabe Sehnert at 308-737-9092
- Inquiring about Women’s Bible Studies, contact Morgan Holubets at 310-650-0591
Bible studies are offered throughout the week at various locations; find a bible study that works best for your schedule!